Quantitative Developer , Kraków
We’re looking for a Quantitative Developer with a solid experience in C++ and Python programming languages. You’ll be joining a small and versatile quant team that owns infrastructure and processes responsible for managing trading and risk management models from a FX market maker perspective. In this role you will be more focused on the technical aspects of a quantitative development like tooling, library architectures and software engineering with possible exposure to mathematical modeling. This is an unique opportunity to dive into the essentials of a well established trading business.
- university degree in computer science, physics, engineering or a related field
- solid coding experience in C++ and Python - 3+ years experience a minimum
- strong Unix platform skills
- knowledge of Scala or R is a plus
- solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- ability to write well-documented, clean code
- familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
- working experience in financial institutions
- detail oriented attitude
- eagerness to learn, grow and develop new skills quickly.
- work closely with analysts building, implementing and back-testing financial models
- design, code and maintain the team's infrastructure, ensuring its stability and robustness
- optimize automation of the research and production processes
- support on-prem to the cloud migration
- develop analytics libraries
- research and create new data pipelines
- monitor the production runs to ensure reports are generated in a timely manner
- investigate and diagnose any validation checks failures
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.