Quantitative Analyst, Kraków
Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
OANDA is looking for a Senior Quantitative Analyst to help drive our growth into new markets. As a Quantitative Analyst at OANDA, you will be responsible for creating trading models for the automated hedging and risk management of client flow in equities, equity indices, FX, cryptos, and commodities. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established but growing business. In this role, you will be analyzing large data sets with years of client order and price data, with the goal of creating and implementing new hedging models.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in research and analysis relating to our trading business.
- Analyze customer trading activity and customer trading patterns.
- Build and test hedging algorithms to maximum trading revenue within market risk limits.
- Develop scripts and applications to improve the team’s workflow and infrastructure.
- Maintain and improve the team’s data infrastructure.
- A University degree in computer science, mathematical finance, engineering, physics, or a related field. A graduate degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a Quantitative Analyst.
- Experience within a trading environment, preferably in a broker/dealer firm.
- Strong understanding of the equities market. Understanding of FX, futures markets, or cryptos is preferred.
- Experience with machine learning regression and classification techniques.
- Working experience using Python. Experience with C++, R or Scala beneficial.
- Experience with databases, data storage infrastructure, data manipulation and validation.
- Ability to work with various internal and third-party APIs for accessing and processing data.
- Experience with using public cloud data platforms. Google Cloud Platform preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible