Python & SQL Programmer , Kraków
Our global Data Analytics Team manages the entire data lifecycle - from extraction to visualization. Translate the work of the Analytics function into findings for application by the broader business, including for use in strategic decision making and planning. Implement analytical approaches and methodologies and assist in the interpretation of results. Drive conversations with the business on data best practises, set up control groups and educate on structured analysis ensuring maximum value can be extracted from any tests being run by the business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Daily reporting and analysis of different aspects of company’s activities (Regulatory, Compliance, and Finance).
- Preparing financial reports (both regular and ad-hoc) and presenting forecasts to the business.
- Prepare and coordinate report automations of various data.
- Conduct research using primary data sources and select information needed for the analysis of key themes and trends
- Partner with different business stakeholders and internal clients to ensure the collection of data in accordance with model standards.
- Optimizing existing processes, making recommendations to improve data and analytics systems and platforms; contributing to the continuous improvement and refinement of data and analytics strategy.
- Analysing data trends and new technologies.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience in SQL and Python programming - min 2 years.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Prior use of Data Visualization tools such as Tableau or Domo
- Knowledge of Google Cloud/BigQuery/BigData or other cloud technology
- Strong Excel skills (complex formula i.e., nested IFS, VLOOKUPS, basic VBA).
- Intermediate proficiency in Python.
- PowerBI or Lookeras will be an asset.
- Excellent communications skills and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and resourceful. Passionate about finding efficient solutions to technical problems.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.