Project Specialist, Autorek (6 Month Contract), London
This is an opportunity for a hands-on CASS specialist with great CASS 7 & 9 technical knowledge and demonstrative retail client money operations working experience.
As a CASS specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring client money reconciliations currently in excel are automated within Autorek working with the OANDA CASS team and external consultants.
- Internal and external reconciliations process testing to ensure automated solution mirrors excel set up
- Automated CMAR return and MI
- Project coordination between internal and external teams
- Identify areas for improvement as part of Autorek implementation
- Cross training across internal teams
- Project documentation
- 5+ years experience within CASS specialist roles with demonstrative good working knowledge of daily client cash management and retail client money reconciliations (Essential)
- Autorek user/implementation experience (Essential)
- Strong understanding of CASS rules, specifically 7 as it applies to trading firms
- Demonstrative experience of project coordination (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy (essential)
- IT competent - Advanced excel (desirable)
- Able to work independently and within a team
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.