Professional Account Manager, Malta
Role: Professional Account Manager – OEM
Department: Relationship Management
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
Grow OANDA AUM & volume for the EU region by capturing, retaining and reactivating high net worth (HNW) clients. Enhance the customer experience for new and existing clients classified as Professional status. A large part of these sales activities will take place over telephone calls and email.
This role will be based in the Malta office.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture and retain HNW book and increase OANDA volume from Professional and Retail clients in the EU region.
- Reactivate inactive HNW clients.
- Convert appropriate clients to Professional status.
- Conduct annual review of existing Professional clients.
- Follow a solution sales-based presentation along with a soft sales approach when qualifying a prospect.
- Responsible for documenting all client communications in Salesforce.
- Establish a referral network to generate new OANDA business.
- Attend networking events, deal with new HNW live applications via marketing channels (post COVID).
- Provide feedback to relevant departments from HNW’s with the aim to improve Professional and HNW client offering and service.
- Maintain a well developed understanding of competitor offerings from Professional and HNW clients.
- Demonstrated industry experience displaying ability to maintain relationships with HNW and Professional clients.
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to continue to upgrade skills and training with regards to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Identify key messaging for different audiences.
- Able to work cohesively with cross functional teams within the EU region including Compliance and Onboarding.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible