Product Manager, London
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
Who we are:
We are an international Product team consisting of product managers and business analysts. We work on a variety of Oanda customer services and business processes.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced colleague to work in the acquisition area of our product team, to help us create an industry-leading, frictionless online onboarding experience.
What you’ll do
- Set the business strategy and roadmap based on the KPIs for your product area in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with experienced development and product teams to translate goals into concrete deliverables
- Form close relationships with target customers to understand their needs and to identify opportunities
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product area
- Perform cost-benefit analysis to help prioritize initiatives and set objectives/measures
- Lead product delivery, from scope discussion to customer discovery, to estimates, commitments, planning, documentation, communications, and launch
- Identify cross-functional requirements and manage dependencies with other product teams
- Perform post-delivery analysis to understand whether objectives have been achieved
- Produce management reports tracking your product areas KPIs and delivery progress
Who you are
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent communicator
- Capable of making experiment-tested and data-validated conclusions
- Demonstrable evidence of investigating and documenting complex business processes.
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset, questioning conventional wisdom and driving change to improve processes and client experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in a similar role, working with online forms and/or E-ID to sign up large numbers of clients to online services (e.g. financial services, insurance, comparison sites, etc)
- Systems design and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies and the proven ability to apply them effectively.
- Experience in integrating and working with 3rd party products and vendors
- Knowledge of the life cycle (price, trade, risk, financing, settlement) of at least one financial instrument - FX, CFD, equities, fixed income, derivatives, cryptocurrency
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.