Process Improvement Project Coordinator, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
We are looking for Process Improvement Project Coordinator to work in our TMS Warsaw office (OANDA Group) in the Finance and Accounting Team and you will work for Payments product group. The Project is predicted for 10 months and depending on business needs, we may offer you contract extension for a longer period.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for reviewing of the current accounting processes; proposing and implementing automations and improvements.
- Work with an external IT provider to ensure the implementation of the necessary tools and solutions for the transaction platform.
We look for:
- at least 3 year experience in the accounting or back-office/operations department of the payment institution;
- currency conversion background is a strong asset;
- experience in process improvements and automations;
- change management mind-set and strong stakeholders management skills;
- accounting/tax/payments business knowledge;
- very good Excel skills, experience with accounting systems.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible