Process Improvement Analyst (RPA projects), Kraków
We are currently searching to fill a newly recreated function in our Global Transformation organisation called Operational Excellence. This function is tasked with establishing and developing a culture of Continuous Improvement across our organisation – we are looking for individuals who will lead the global implementation of programmes and projects to deliver tangible and recordable value to the bottom line and enhance the customer experience through the continuous improvement of processes, tools and behaviours.One of the functional roles within this team is the Process Improvement Analyst.Responsibilities
- Analyse current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements.
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes.
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Work with teams to recommend appropriate changes to process/approach.
- Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and process performance.
- Cooperate with Subject Matter Experts to develop process improvement reports for setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
- Inform respective teams on process improvement and re-engineering strategies, and be a champion/advocate on and of our Continuous Improvement journey.
- Train and guide resources as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-2 years of Operations, Continuous Improvement and/or Change Management experience.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement project delivery and sound knowledge and understanding of CI methodologies, processes and tools.
- Previous experience connected with RPA; taking part in process automatization projects will be an advantage.
- Previous experience of documenting and designing new processes and procedures in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work closely with other functional groups and creating cross-functional teams; ability to establish and manage relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.