Platform Engineer, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Become an engineer responsible for managing hardware and operating systems to deliver high-availability, fault-tolerant, global platform spanning on-premise and cloud environments.
Automation is a key, so you will be responsible for a platform for application delivery based on modern orchestration and automation tools to enable the product development teams to quickly and safely deploy.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Agile management: Agile
- Issue tracking tool: Jira
- Knowledge repository: Confluence
- Version control system: GitHub, Bitbucket
- Team size: 10
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Design, build and operate cloud environment using Infrastructure as Code approach
- Automate system administration of Linux, Windows and Solaris servers and virtual hosts
- Work with the network engineers on the design and configuration of network solutions such as hardware and software load balancers, firewalls and inter-connectivity and routing between our production environments.
- Deploy modern distributed observability and monitoring tools to measure service levels and improve performance and availability of our systems
- Respond to, and resolve production incidents. Contribute detailed feedback to our post mortem process and translate event learnings into infrastructure and application improvements
- Operating system: Windows/Mac
- Computer: Notebook
- Monitors: two in the office
- Start: ASAP
- Contract duration: UoP, permanent
- Flexible hours: yes
- Travel involved: no
- Life insurance
- Medical care
- Social Plan- Multicafeteria
- OANDA Cares (2 Charity days)
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to the current mobile first environment- video calls and the possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!