People Operations Specialist, Kraków
We are looking for an individual who is interested in joining a global People and Talent Acquisition team. The position will be challenged by growth and creating a leading employee experience in a fast changing and growing organisation. In the role of People Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for leading Human Resources Generalist activities with primary responsibilities in support of our employee client groups in our Poland offices with the ability to grow client group support to our global offices. The position will be based out of our Krakow office.
Working in partnership with the global People & Talent Acquisition team, the People Operations Specialist will support of Human Resources processes, programs and administration with employee experience in mind and will be the first point of contact for HR queries for employees in our Poland offices.
- Support HR administration during the whole employee lifecycle (update and maintain personal records, update internal databases, prepare HR documents, etc).
- Act as the first point-of-contact for all HR queries and ad-hoc requests for employees & managers.
- Lead new hire introduction and onboarding process for Poland in a timely manner.
- Act as administrator for all HR portals and systems; support reporting requirements.
- Contribute to building and continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures.
- Participate in international HR projects.
- Liaise with other departments and vendors (payroll, benefits etc.).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience as a Human Resources Specialist, People Operations Specialist or related experience.
- Working experience with Polish Labour Law.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- Effective communication and team working skills.
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize high volume of work.
- Capability to handle sensitive and confidential information, high level of attention to detail.
- Flexible, pro-active and quickly adapting to change.
- Independent decision-making approach.
- Problem solving skills.
- Tech savvy, strong computer skills in MS Office.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow within a well-established organization at its newest locations.
- Attractive benefit package.
- We are a learning organization and provide Learning & Development allowance.
- Work with dynamic, passionate and creative teams.
- Flexible working time.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.