People Operations Manager, Kraków
The OANDA Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we support the delivery of efficient, scalable, and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs to our employees. Our work also ensures that we remain protected and compliant.
The People Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences and seek to improve employee lifecycle processes across our global footprint. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, a service mindset and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. They will also have a strong ability to navigate ambiguity, operate independently, and exercise sound judgment while navigating complex employee scenarios.
As our People Operations Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage a globally distributed team that is responsible for providing operational support to the entire employee lifecycle.
- Act as a subject matter expert and People Operations representative for employee questions.
- Lead the team in formulating SLAs, escalation standards, and guidelines. Create and publish operational dashboards outlining current performance and improvement opportunities.
- Support in the development and implementation of the HR technology roadmap.
- Lead process redesign work to simplify the process through automation and elimination of non-value-added steps.
- Lead and influence change management with cross-functional stakeholders as the People Operations team evolves and scales to be best-in-class.
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Accounting, IT, Legal and other stakeholders to drive efficiencies and simplify workflows.
As our People Operations Manager, you bring:
- 8+ years of experience in People Operations working experience and a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong people management experience, effective mentoring & people development skills.
- Experience working as part of a global organization. Financial services or software engineering sector background is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Behaviour, or related discipline.
- Good understanding of HR systems and their application to advance efficiency of operations. HRIS implementing experience is an asset.
- A passion for data and the ability to translate HR data and metrics into insights to support data-driven decisions.
- Strong technical aptitude: advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to make and maintain work relationships and demonstrated capability to influence and collaborate with others.
Who We Are:
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.