People Operations Advisor , Kraków
The People Operations Advisor will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences and seek to improve employee lifecycle processes. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, service mindset and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. They will also have a strong ability to navigate ambiguity, operate independently, and exercise sound judgment while navigating complex employee scenarios.
- Operational and Service Excellence:
- Provide direct HR operational support to employees of their lifecycle journeye., Onboarding, Leave Management, Benefits Administration, Position Changes, Compensation Changes & Offboarding
- Facilitate resolution of complex cases that require consultation to ensure a seamless experience
- Support employee enquiries relating to HR policies and processes
- Responsible for employee data management ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Act as a regional subject matter expert to ensure our local policies and processes are in adherence with local regulatory requirements
- Act as a support to regional People Managers in day-to-day employee matters e.g., hiring, exits, org changes
- Consult and engage with People Partners on sensitive issues that need to be escalated
- Support Compliance Team to ensure the regulatory requirements are met.
- Continuous Improvement and Process Design
- Project Support
- Collaboration & Communication across all departments within the Company to drive effectiveness and simplify workflows
- Excellent written and spoken business English
- 3+ years People Operations/Human Resources experience or equivalent experience focused on service delivery
- Experience in providing consultative support directly to employees around key employee lifecycle processes (onboarding, transfers, performance, leaves of absence and offboarding)
- Experience in the UK labour law; knowledge on the other European labour laws and regulations will be an asset.
- Experience in supporting organisations in meeting the FCA regulations and requirements on the UK market will be an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills on every level of the organisation
- Experience working independently and as part of a distributed team and maintain confidential and highly sensitive information.