Payroll Coordinator, Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join a global team of People & Talent Acquisition professionals to support our continued growth. The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for processing payroll for our Poland entities accurately on time. You will be responsible for the full-cycle of activities of the payroll function, including payroll preparation, processing, reconciliation and reporting while ensuring compliance with company policy, statutory requirements and legislation. The position is fast paced with deadline-driven tasks. You must possess a high level of discretion in handling confidential information. You will be asked to manage multiple items at once and prioritize tasks, while also offering suggestions on process improvements. The position will be based out of our Kraków, Poland office.
Reporting to the Global Payroll Specialist, the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be proactive with the ability to manage time, prioritize work, multitask & have strong attention to detail.
- Timely, accurate, monthly processing for Poland entities in accordance with relevant provincial, state and federal legislation;
- Primary responsibility for Poland entity monthly payroll requirements, including preparation of monthly payroll file for payroll service provider, first step reviewing of processed data reports, verification of wire payments between payroll service provider and finance team ensuring accuracy and integrity of all processing and requirements.
- Prepare month end Poland payroll reports to finance in accordance to agreed upon timelines;
- Responsible for all statutory government correspondence and reporting in support of payroll requirements;
- Monthly and quarterly account reconciliations;
- Pension upload and plan administrative duties as required;
- Primary contact with Payroll Service Provider regarding payroll processing and with Poland Employees responding to payroll related inquiries;
- Payroll backup and support to Global Payroll Specialist for semi-monthly processing for Americas payroll requirements including Canada (Ontario), and USA (California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts)
- Payroll backup and support to Global Payroll Specialist for monthly processing for Singapore, Japan, United Kingdom, Malta, Frankfurt, Australia;
- Assist with year end preparation and reporting;
- Ad hoc reporting for various stakeholders and ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Post secondary Diploma in Business, Payroll or finance studies
- Minimum 3+ years experience processing payrolls in a busy environment managing to timelines
- Payroll designation an asset
- Strong knowledge of Polish payroll legislation and accounting practices and principles
- Advanced knowledge of payroll systems and Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize high volume of work
- Capability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- A detail-oriented, self starter who can work independently, with a sense of urgency while adhering to deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Well organised and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Action oriented
- Must be flexible in fast paced, changing environment
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow within a well-established organization at its newest location.
- Attractive benefit package
- We are a learning organization and provide Learning & Development allowance
- Work with dynamic, passionate and creative teams
- Flexible working time
Covid support section
- We are moving to the new office space -Zabłocie Business Park which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!