Payroll Coordinator, Kraków
We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join a global team of People & Talent Acquisition professionals to support our continued growth. The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for processing payroll for our Poland entities accurately on time. You will be responsible for the full-cycle of activities of the payroll function, including payroll preparation, processing, reconciliation and reporting while ensuring compliance with company policy, statutory requirements and legislation. The position is fast paced with deadline-driven tasks. You must possess a high level of discretion in handling confidential information. You will be asked to manage multiple items at once and prioritize tasks, while also offering suggestions on process improvements. The position will be based out of our Kraków, Poland office.
Reporting to the Global Payroll Specialist, the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be proactive with the ability to manage time, prioritize work, multitask & have strong attention to detail.
- Timely, accurate, monthly processing for Poland entities in accordance with relevant provincial, state and federal legislation;
- Payroll preparation, coordination and support to Global Payroll Specialist for payroll requirements for all global regions including North America, APAC, EMEA and Australia.
- Support and coordination responsibilities include preparation of monthly payroll file for payroll service provider, first step reviewing of processed data reports, verification of wire payments between payroll service provider and finance team ensuring accuracy and integrity of global payroll processing and requirements
- Prepare month end payroll reports to finance in accordance to agreed upon timelines;
- Responsible for all statutory government correspondence and reporting in support of payroll requirements;
- Monthly and quarterly account reconciliations;
- Pension upload and plan administrative duties as required;
- Primary contact with Payroll Service Provider regarding payroll processing and with Poland Employees responding to payroll related inquiries;
- Liaise with HR on all matters pertaining to the payroll process
- Assist in the creation of payroll process mapping for the regions
- Assist in the reconciliation of Benefit invoices
- Liaise with external 3rd parties, benefit providers, tax authorities etc.
- Assist with year-end preparation and reporting;
- Ad hoc reporting for various stakeholders and ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years experience processing polish payrolls with some knowledge of global payroll processing
- Strong knowledge of Polish payroll legislation and HR practices and principles
- Strong communication skills in both English and Polish required
- Advanced knowledge of payroll systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize high volume of work and the capability to handle sensitive and confidential information. Well organised and strong attention to detail
- A detail-oriented, self starter who can work independently, with a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible in fast paced, changing environment
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.