Outsourcing Operations Assistant (internship) , Kraków
If you are self-motivated and results-oriented, as well as, you feel good with a dynamic and global work environment, you should apply for the position of Intern in our Vendor Management team. This is a small and complex team supporting Operations Excellence projects in all OANDA locations worldwide. You’d gain extensive knowledge on vendor management including procedures, policies and administration on new supplier onboarding.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Providing daily administrative support to the Manager.
- Acting as a point of contact for our vendors, answering their questions, informing them about the project status, and providing support throughout the vendor lifecycle.
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to vendor selection, onboarding and management.
- Assisting with setting up vendor records within OANDA's contract management system.
- Reviewing vendor contracts, ensuring they are aligned with business needs and regulatory expectations.
- Collaborating with global, cross functional teams.
- Various ad-hoc administrative and organizational duties.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or final year of the study (ability to work 30 hours weekly at least).
- Previous experience with customer service or in administrative roles will be an advantage.
- Fluent English - you will work on English documents and support English speaking vendors daily.
- Experience with Microsoft Office - good knowledge of Word and Excel will be an asset.
- Very good communication skills and ability to cooperate with colleagues in various geographies.
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to details and analytical mindset.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.