MetaTrader Platform Administrator , Malta
Remote work from the EU countries is also an option.
OANDA is hiring for its business operations (BizOps) team. The BizOps team works with internal and external clients to support OANDA’s global FX and CFD brokerage. As a member of this 24/7 team, you will be responsible for:
- MT4 and MT5 configurations using Administrator tools
- Maintain and improve upon server configuration setup for a global MT4 and MT5 server stack
- Perform testing of and maintain both inhouse and third-party plugins as well as any other tools related to the MetaTrader setup
- Documentation, writing internal and client-facing procedures and technical documentation for support & MetaTrader platform usage
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to MetaTrader trading platforms
- Work closely with your colleagues in other areas of the business to bring about agile change to our MetaTrader offering
- Proficiency working with MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 configuration & administration for at least 2-3 years is required
- Excellent understanding of MT5 Gateway solutions
- Experience writing documentation for procedures or systems
- Proficiency working with small to medium-sized sets of data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience and proficiency working with a retail aggregation platform configuration (oneZero, PrimeXM, Integral)
- Experience working directly with liquidity providers and data vendors
- Proficiency working with support case management systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or MS Dynamics
- Proficiency working with issue-tracking and documentation suites such as JIRA/Confluence, or TFS/SharePoint
- Knowledge of data-driven programming using SQL, Python, R, etc.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.