Junior Project Manager, Toronto
Junior Project Manager
OANDA is looking for a Junior Project Manager who is able to contribute to a collaborative, passionate and cross-functional project team by applying broad-base technical, client-facing and industry expertise. The ideal candidate will assist in helping create practical, innovative solutions that help the Project and Product team with keeping an agile mindset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage small to medium projects, facilitate project kick offs and document expectations, coordinate across different functions, create project plans, and monitor the project progress.
- Partner with Product Managers to draw together cross functional project teams and communicate effectively throughout the project delivery.
- Work with development teams, helping them to refine their process to promote visibility and accuracy
- Work with the Product Manager on developing our go-to-market plans , and rolling them out.
- Interact with the Executive team and other stakeholders for project updates, tracking and reporting, profitability and escalations when needed.
- Strong knowledge of agile/scrum/kanban development processes with scrummaster role
- 2 years in a Project Co-Ordinator or Junior Project Manager role
- Highly motivated self-starter that inspires collaboration and transparency across project teams
- Proven commitment to organizational best practices, including thorough requirements gathering, project process defining and implementation, and transparency.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, analytical skills, problem solving skills and a consistent record of ‘successful’ delivery
- To meet our highest standard of execution you must be proficient at: scheduling, facilitation, communications to the Management team, risk management and delivering quality products.
- Experience in Fintech industry is a nice to have
- Scrummaster certification or other agile certifications
- BA/BComm in Finance or Computer Science or related field.
- Jira or Atlassian product knowledge
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible