Junior Data Analyst, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to work in our TMS Warsaw office (OANDA Group) in the Data team.
- Do you want to work with great people in an energetic and open company culture?
- Do you want to make your mark with an Agile team that is re-shaping the future of analytics at OANDA?
- Are you passionate about finding efficient solutions to technical problems?
- Is data not just the answer, but the means to asking more questions to you?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Is made up of both data scientists and data analysts, spanning the globe
- Has ownership over analytics company-wide
- Manages the entire data lifecycle from extraction to visualization
- Works in the Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Python and are always prototyping new technologies
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for reporting and analysis of different aspects of trading activities and capital markets
- Calculate and reconcile TMS clients positions in stocks and CFDs
- Prepare financial reports (regular and ad-hoc)
- Optimize existing processes and prepare report automations
- Present forecasts to the business
- Be responsible for data and trends analyses
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Foundational experience with SQL with willingness to learn
- Have very good Excel skills
- Interest in learning Python
We Value Our People:
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.