Junior Business Operations Specialist, Toronto
About OANDABillions of dollars worth of trading volume are transacted through OANDA’s platforms every day.Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
OPPORTUNITY:OANDA is hiring for its business operations (BizOps) team. The BizOps team works with internal and external clients to support OANDA’s global FX and CFD brokerage. As a member of this 24/7 team, you will be responsible for:
- Level 2 support, resolving technology and platforms cases escalated from Level 1 client support teams.
- Trade investigations, resolving execution cases escalated from Level 1 client support teams.
- Global client compensation process, running firm-wide incident response & coordination, from discovery/triage through to processing adjustments on client’s accounts.
- Rejection and cancellation monitoring, help our clients adjust their trading strategies, so that their orders are executed when they want it.
- FIX API onboarding & support, helping clients integrate, successfully conformance test, and run in production on OANDA’s FIX API.
- Documentation, writing internal and client-facing procedures and technical documentation for support & platform usage.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Desire to join the BizOps team and willingness to learn new skills and processes.
- Experience in a client-facing role—such as support or account management— for at least 2 or more years within the financial services industry is required.
- Proficiency working with small to medium-sized sets of data in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience in the financial domain.
- Experience supporting APIs such as FIX and REST.
- Basic knowledge of data-driven programming (any of SQL, Python, R, etc.).
- Experience in working with support case management systems, such as m, Zendesk, or MS Dynamics.
- Experience in working with issue-tracking and documentation suites such as JIRA/Confluence, or TFS/SharePoint.
- Experience writing documentation for procedures or systems.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.