Junior Account Onboarding Analyst (Morning Shift), Kraków
About the role
Based in Krakow the Account Onboarding Analyst plays a crucial role in onboarding and managing all new client applications and ensuring all required documentation is properly submitted and compliance with regulatory requirements. This includes to be the owner of the end-to-end client application process from the moment new request is received till client is fully onboarded and ready to trade.
- Ensuring documentation submitted corresponds and pertains to the appropriate account and client.
- Maintain a well-developed knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements across all OANDA Divisions.
- Review and investigate suspicious alerts and referring to the Team Lead.
- Correspond with clients in a professional a manner with regards to documents, status of accounts.
- Protecting the confidentiality of client information in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Maintain an appropriate audit trail and documentation.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree or study in progress with a focus in Finance, Law or Economics etc.
- Fluency in English and good to have Spanish or French.
- Previous experience within KYC, AML, Compliance, Legal or Audit fields would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently with remote teams and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Strong detail – orientation, accuracy, and willingness to work with documentation daily.
- Excellent communication skills.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.