Junior Account Onboarding Analyst (Evening Shift), Kraków
Newly created international team based in Krakow looking to expand. As Oanda looks to grow globally, the Account Onboarding team plays a crucial role in onboarding and managing all new client applications and ensuring all required documentation is properly submitted and compliance with regulatory requirements. This includes to be the owner of the end to end client application process from the moment new request is received till client is fully onboarded and ready to trade.
Role Summary & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Review and investigate suspicious alerts, referring/escalating to the Account Opening Team Lead for guidance where necessary.
- Adhere to Regulator recommendations and requirements. Maintain a well-developed knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements across all OANDA Divisions.
- Built and maintain a good working relationship with Sales, Funds, Compliance and CX departments and respond to requests and queries effectively and promptly.
- Maintain an appropriate audit trail and documentation in all instances, to evidence/support the review and assessment of each reviewed application before submitting it for approval. Correspond with clients in a professional and courteous manner with regards to documents, status of accounts. Ensuring documentation submitted corresponds and pertains to the appropriate account and client. Protecting the confidentiality of client information in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Experience /Skills Required
- Available to work full time with occasional overseas travel.
- University Degree, with a focus in Finance, Law or Economics preferred.
- Fluency in English and good to have Spanish or French.
- Willigness to work in evening working shifts (8h starts between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm)
- Working experience within KYC, AML, Compliance, Legal or Audit fields.
- Experience processing retail applications and achieving targets in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Team Player and able to work with remote teams across multiple locations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Ability to take part in the creation of the new team.
- Path to become SME of the team in the future.