IT Support Specialist , Singapore
About the role
We hire over 600 associates in the whole world - our global IT Support Team is responsible for helping end users to accomplish their business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving their help requests.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Perform initial L1/L2 problem analysis and triage, and escalate systemic problems to other teams when necessary.
- Provide support to users through various communications such as Slack, email, remote-support or desk-side as required.
- Apply your resourceful problem solving skills, utilize techniques and tools like software and driver updates, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Assist with installations, configurations, and setup of computer systems while following and improving current processes and procedures.
- Maximize customer satisfaction; follow up on requests in a timely manner and see tickets through to completion.
- Develop, implement, and participate in the preparation of knowledge base articles and documentation for the team use in Confluence and Jira, make recommendations for improvements.
- Support applications such as Google Workspace and Active Directory.
- Take responsibility for our new employee’s first-day experience, and collaborate with HR by owning the onboarding and offboarding of users on Windows 10 / Mac OS / Ubuntu, and managing user access to internal and external tools through Duo.
- Track IT assets in ManageEngine and Device42.
- Build and deliver comprehensive IT training programs for employees, and assist in on-the-job training personnel when required.
- Help with moving to the new office, take care of all technologies and technical issues.
- Collaborate with team members locally and globally, with a focus on being professional and team-oriented.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest IT trends and technologies, by attending local conferences and events and experimenting with new technologies in OANDA’s lab environment.
What are we looking for?
- Min. 2-3 years of previous experience on a similar position.
- Ability to work in hybrid working model (at the beginning, due to moving to the new office is required to appear at the office more frequently).
- Fluent English.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills in a professional service environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to break down and solve any problem.
- Confidence with communicating and interacting with executive level management.
- Strong time management and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience working in a global and collaborative environment will be an asset.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.