IT Audit Manager, Kraków
IT Audit Manager
We are looking for an IT Audit Manager to join OANDA’s Internal Audit team. You will be part of a global team that delivers risk-based internal audit and advisory services, including effective risk management and control OANDA’s operations, regulatory compliance, assets, reputation, and financial management.
As our IT Audit Manager, you will effectively plan and execute operational and IT audits of various complexity, ensuring that audit activities are consistent with company policies, and recognized international auditing standards. For lengthy and complex audit assignments, you will have access to the support of an experienced team of assurance analysts and consultants.
As our IT Audit Manager, you will:
- Independently plan and execute IT and business process audits, including reviews of IT project executions, applications, security, systems availability, data integrity, and infrastructure according to annual audit plan and audit methodology.
- Work with teams to identify and assess risks associated with the company’s information technology environment.
- Conduct IT risk assessments on business and operational processes, procedures, and policies.
- Perform audits in compliance with internal auditing standards, best practices, and relevant frameworks such as COBIT, ISO, NIST.
- Draft formal audit and review reports concerning audit findings and recommendations and present the results to senior management.
- Maintain an audit issues log and perform regular follow-ups to ensure management’s timely completion of the remediation action plans.
- Work closely with management on findings to actively identify challenges and gaps.
- Liaise with external auditors to facilitate the external auditing process.
As our new IT Audit Manager, you have:
- An undergraduate degree in finance, computer science or an information technology related field.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/ Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designations.
- Knowledge of reference IT risk and control frameworks, such as COBIT, NIST and ISO 27001/2.
- Working knowledge of accounting standards such IFRS/IAS.
As our new IT Audit Manager, you bring:
- 5 years of operational and IT Audit experience
- Infrastructure management (network, OS Linux, Windows)
- Databases (DB2, MYSQL, Cassandra)
- IT operations
- Logical access management (Active Directory, LDAP user management and applications access management)
- Change management
- Incident and problem management
- Disaster recovery management
- Experience with IT and operational risk assessment processes and the ability to form an opinion on risks and controls relating to systems and IT infrastructure, including their impact on supported business areas.
- Experience with auditing large-scale projects.
- Knowledge and experience using of data analysis tools such as ACL/ Resolver is required. Alternatively, we’d also love you to have some knowledge in scripting using Python/SQL.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.