HR Trainee (min. 3-month contract, part-time), Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago; we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for HR Trainee (min 3 months contract, part time - 20 hrs/ week) to help with a daily HR activities. This role will be working closely with the People team and People Leaders to deliver exceptional services to our employees.
- Prepare employee documentations
- Assist during on-boarding of new hires
- Updating HR systems
- Helping in coordination of various company HR events for employees.
- Student of a Human Resources or Business Program or related discipline or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel and Word
- Professional and confidential
- Strong data entry and attention to detail
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to easily learn new software
- Accountable; able to work well independently and within a team
- Must be self-motivated, and customer-service oriented
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote work environment
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.