Head of Performance Marketing (Maternity Contract), London
Leading a high performing team to deliver the performance marketing, SEO, CRO, affiliates / partnerships and lifecycle marketing initiatives fundamental in meeting the objectives of OANDA and our clients.
Define and deliver upon the performance marketing strategy for OANDA globally, to drive client growth, market-leading performance for lifetime value and innovations to further enhance all marketing touchpoints with prospects and our clients.
This is a Maternity Coverage Contract, expected duration is 12 months with possible extension.
- Accountable for strategy and delivery of all marketing-related initiatives that drive performance growth for Oanda's digital business.
- Achieve the marketing KPI’s that underpin the financial performance targets of Oanda’s global digital channels – the volume of new customers and cost per acquisition, as well as a focus on increasing customer value and optimising ROI
- Strategic development and operational management of key digital conversion funnels (examples but not limited to organic, paid media, offline promos, affiliates, social, apps) focusing on maximizing the predicted lifetime value of acquired customers to deliver a positive return on investment
- Senior leader accountable for stakeholder engagement across all regional, product, operational and supporting functions across Oanda Globally. Ability to convey marketing vision for digital and performance to the broader team at Oanda.
- Leads strategic communication of the marketing-led performance and KPI’s to the wider business, developing the approach to include upstream and downstream analysis as relevant
- Instill a culture of high performance and outstanding results where the team are encouraged to perform to their best
- Deliver the marketing operations roadmap that is required to achieve the performance marketing KPI’s and strategy
- Manage key senior stakeholders and 3rd party relationships building strong and collaborative approaches
- Strategic leader driving innovation in marketing by Introducing new marketing technologies/channels/opportunities as appropriate top drive performance
- Ensure effective and risk management processes/controls are in place at all times and appropriate measures implemented to ensure compliance with relevant group Policies to protect our clients and our business.
- Extensive experience of leading integrated marketing teams focused on the global consumer; direct response media, PPC, SEO, App Store Optimisation, Display Media, Social Networks, Affiliation, SEO, Lifecycle Marketing and CRO.
- Extensive experience in leading large high calibre marketing teams, managing significant partnerships and other third parties
- Extensive experience in managing large marketing budgets and driving significant ROI growth in highly regulated fintech global industries
- Several years of experience working in a fast-paced digital industry with commercially driven objectives
- Solid working knowledge of current software tools and Internet technologies and aptitude to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Leadership training in managing a diverse team within a matrix or complex organisation
- Results and future-focused seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the business
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and planning ability, whilst being tactically responsive to changing needs
- Shows understanding of relevant budgets and how they apply in own work environment
- Takes ownership for communicating change initiatives clearly, ensuring smooth implementation
- Understands the complexities of political dynamics and uses this to manage relationships and resolve conflict effectively.
- Experience of influencing at all levels, cross-functionally and externally; providing clarity and insight to complex discussions and debates in order to achieve resolution and understanding
- Presents a credible and positive image both internally and externally
- Confronts and works through tough issues, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.