Head of Operational Resilience, Singapore
Title - Head of Operational Resilience
Reports To- Global Head of Compliance
OANDA Global Corporation owns 9 globally regulated entities, in: US, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Australia, BVI, UK and EU (Malta and Poland).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational resilience, including outsourcing (and insourcing) and cybersecurity compliance of all 9 entities. Ensuring that all business activities and operations are in compliance with the various global regulatory and legal requirements.
- Reviewing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with various global regulatory and legal requirements for Outsourcing, Cybersecurity and general Operational Resilience. Ensure Compliance risks are appropriately identified and addressed.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business on compliance with Outsourcing, Cybersecurity and general Operational Resilience rules and regulations.
- Regular periodic in-depth monitoring of all aspects of Outsourcing, Cybersecurity and general Operational Resilience.
- Draft, review and implement monitoring methodologies and testing procedures.
- Design and execute test scripts to ensure the efficacy of control design and effectiveness in mitigating Compliance and Operational Risk.
- Reviews to include the writing of reports, detailing findings and any resultant practical remedial actions/ solutions – which then need to be progressed to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Designing and implementing new controls in consultation with underlying teams.
- Identification of regulatory risks, and proposal of pragmatic solutions.
- Maintenance of internal Issues log.
- Performing other Compliance-related responsibilities and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7+ years of relevant Compliance and Security experience at a similar type and size of investment/ broker firm.
- Knowledge, understanding and practical experience of either MAS or NFA Cybersecurity requirements.
- Knowledge of EBA or MAS Outsourcing requirements.
- Knowledge of FCA Operational resilience requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as pragmatic decision making skills.
- Highly driven and motivated, organised with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Analytic, with attention to detail and an enquiring mind and investigative approach.
- Able to independently manage timelines.
Internal: Global Outsourcing Manager
Global divisional Compliance teams
- Based in Singapore
- Standard working hours, will need to be flexible with regards to ‘out of hours’ meetings colleagues based in UK, EU and Canada.