Head of Affiliates, London
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Affiliates and Partnerships to lead our newly formed Affiliates team to seriously scale our online trading global affiliate and IB programme and data services partnerships.
- Lead the newly formed affiliate team to seriously scale the Oanda affiliate and partnership programme in existing and new markets.
- Create a partnership growth strategy aligned with commercial business targets, producing an annual marketing plan with investment scenario planning that enables the business to meet defined commercial customer targets across each region.
- Develop the IB proposition and programme to recruit and onboard IBs with scalable volume of new business.
- Global experience in highly regulated markets and experience in growing into emerging markets
- Create and directly manage key strategic partnerships to establish mutually beneficial commercial relationships.
- Plan and attend affiliate events and expos around the world to generate new business and raise the profile of the Oanda partnership programme.
- Partnership programme proposition and branding including promotion, websites and marketing collateral supported by design and content team.
- Team development and growth with scale of programme
- Collaborate with regional commercial leads and sales teams to exploit growth opportunities and create competitive advantages in-market.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal teams to ensure we maintain a compliant programme and partners at all times, actively working on solutions to support regulatory framework, partner onboarding, monitoring, etc.
- Working with partner programme martech and central Analytics team to create operational and commercial reporting suite with ability to attribute contribution of partner programme to overall acquisition and client revenue.
- Provide regular performance reports for senior management and proactively implement corrective action where necessary
- Build and operate the affiliate marketing tech stack
Reporting to this position
Currently three direct reports with opportunity to grow as we scale the programme.
Qualifications and experience
- 8+ years affiliate marketing and partnerships building experience
- Global experience in highly regulated markets and experience in growing into emerging markets. Financial services or Gaming industry experience.
- Experience in building affiliate programme from scratch and scaling into new areas and regions.
- B2B and partnership experience.
- Experience in building, managing and leading high-performing multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in and strong understanding of the affiliate landscape, publishers, merchants, networks
- Strong commercial acumen, with excellent numeracy, analytical, forecasting and negotiating skills
- Effective stakeholder relationship management skills and senior management communication skills.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible