Global Compensation & Total Rewards, Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing compensation strategies to ensure OANDA attracts, retains and develops our employees within all Regions including the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Based out of our Kraków, Poland office, you will work within a global team of human resources professionals and will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of global compensation and total rewards strategies and for ensuring the organization maintains internal pay equity and ensures compliance with relevant employment legislation.
- Design, implement and manage a global compensation framework, providing strategic direction and leadership and ensuring compliance with the company strategic objectives.
- Develops and updates policies and provides guideline interpretation and oversees the job evaluation program as well as monitoring the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Provides guidance into the annual compensation and pay for performance process cycle, including analyzing data from calibration sessions, streamlining performance management program, tools and guidelines.
- Prepare detailed analytical reports on pay analysis, performance management, budget, and policy recommendations.
- Completion of annual salary surveys through various partnerships and affiliations as well as updates to salary structures on an annual basis, to ensure our ranges are consistent with the market
- Working in collaboration with executive leadership, support the design and administration of Sales Compensation Plans and Annual Variable Compensation Programs.
- Recommend plan revisions as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and business objectives.
- Analyze annual survey results to provide recommendations for band/range adjustments to ensure internal and external equity.
- Lead total compensation planning strategy and initiatives in partnership with Legal and Finance, and build total compensation literacy across the company
- Provides leadership and consultation to the HR team and management on high-impact compensation issues; provides guidance regarding compensation practices, policies, interpretation, problem resolution and compliance with internal regulations, provincial and federal laws.
- Provides HR team members with guidance and coaching as required.
- M&A activities, as required, related to harmonizing compensation, benefits and total rewards.
- Responsible for all final documentation, communication and presentations of Compensation & Total Rewards practices and policies.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years leading compensation programs in a fast-paced environment, with experience with relevant progressive compensation, benefits, and total rewards
- Experienced in scaling equity compensation programs as a company growth in headcount, employee tenure, and business stage.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to translate and present to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience in designing and managing Sales Compensation Plans.
- Demonstrated experience with compensation principles and concepts. This includes oversight of compensation analysis and consulting, market pricing, compensation plan/structure design, and job evaluation/grading.
- Analytical expertise, with a proven success in formatting and analyzing data, interpreting results, and communicating action plans.
- Proven experience and knowledge of pay equity, pay for performance and performance management programs
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite with advanced Excel capability.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set with track record of streamlining process & managing cost.
- Ability to multi-task by managing multiple concurrent projects and priorities in a changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong relationship building and change management capabilities.
- Cross functional exposure to all facets of Human Resources Management.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce, an asset.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.