Front-end Developer (FX Labs), Kraków
Billions of dollars worth of trading volume are transacted through OANDA’s platforms every day.
Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
We’re looking for a software engineer with experience of building cross-platform web and mobile applications using React Native. You’ll be joining an engineering team tasked with developing the next generation OANDA trading platform, enabling our clients to discover opportunities in the financial markets through visualising insights formed by the OANDA Labs team.
- Work closely with developers, Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver new features and visualisations using d3.js and React
- Ensure high product quality through code reviews and automated tests to increase confidence in releases
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with data visualisation, using tools such as d3.js or highcharts
- Firm grasp of the TypeScript language and building modern React components
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Experience with automated testing suites such as Jest
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns
- Highly organized, with good written and oral communication skills in English
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.