Front Desk Intern (Facility Management Team) , Kraków
About the role
The role is based in Krakow - you will work from our office in Zablocie Business Park as a part of Global Facility Team. You will be reporting to the EMEA Facilities and Administration Manager, and you will be primarily responsible for smooth operation of OANDA’s front desk.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Welcoming guests and preparing access cards for visitors and new joiners.
- Managing office mail and courier shipments.
- Helping with day-to-day issues and queries related to the office e.g. managing tool for desks/parking/lockers booking etc.
- Managing office supplies.
- Supporting internal events and supporting Global Facility Team in cross-regional initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience with the customer-facing role (e.g. as a Receptionist, Personal Assistant etc.) will be an advantage.
- Ability to work min. 30 hours weekly for 3 months.
- Working proficiency in Polish and English.
- Experience with MS and/or Google applications (such as Gmail/Outlook/Excel/Word) will be a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and willingness to learn new things.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.