Financial Analyst, Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate and analytical individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
Who we are:
We are a small, international team, based in Toronto and Krakow and looking to expand. As OANDA looks to expand and grow globally, the Financial Planning & Analysis team plays a crucial role in providing strategic support to the senior leadership team on organization-wide planning, analysis and reporting. This includes creation of financial forecasts and analysis of actual financial results across all businesses. We go beyond the reported numbers by translating complex financial information into actionable insights to be delivered by our business partners.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst, will be responsible for consolidated budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and ad hoc analysis for the business, globally.
Specific responsibilities (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide monthly expense reports to business partners in timely manner with relevant narrative on key variances
- Assist in the development of new systems, models, and processes to support the budgeting, reporting and forecasting activities of the businesses
- Support the annual financial and strategic planning process, coordinating efforts across multiple functions, regions and levels, as well as complete periodic forecasting
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly and quarterly management reporting to internal stakeholders
- Perform financial analysis to assist in the evaluation of potential business opportunities and proposed strategic initiatives
- Run ad hoc analysis as requested by business partners and senior leadership
- University Degree, with a focus in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred or Professional qualification (eg. CIMA/ACCA/CFA) completed or in progress
- Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related role with solid understanding of financial statements
- Computer skills with experience in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good financial modelling and analysis skills
- Experience with planning and budgeting software
- Experience with visualization tool, such as Domo, Power BI or Tableau
- SaaS and/or financial services industry experience
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.