Events & Marketing Manager (Part-Time Contractor), Singapore
About the role
Working as a key member within the OANDA Marketing Team and cooperating closely with the Sales and Relationship Management functions. The main objective is to acquire and retain users for OANDA through online and offline events and campaigns.
Your responsibility will include planning and executing effective offline/online events and projects focused on client acquisition and retention; manage all details relating to event planning, budgeting, reporting, logistics, and on-site management.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Project planning and management, for end-to-end event process.
- Sourcing, reviewing and managing different venues, locations and themes to ensure user acquisition effectiveness and cost efficiency (Seminars, Dining, Networking, Lifestyle).
- Coordinating the delivery of event mechanism/incentive schemes, and managing event materials production including e.g. event/booth space including digital and traditional collateral, show stopper crowd pulls and swag giveaways.
- Cooperating with events vendors, managing of speakers.
- Working within forecast and monitoring allocated marketing budget, timeline, and media plans.
- Utilising and managing digital tools to enhance campaigns.
- Managing and reviewing PPC campaigns at events.
- Provide onsite support to ensure the smooth running of marketing related activity.
What are we looking for?
- Min. 2 years of related working experience e.g. as an Event Manager, or as a Corporate Event Coordinator.
- Fluent English; Mandarin speaking fluency will be a plus.
- Familiar with offline event planning and customer engagement.
- Experience in utilising databases for mass and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Intermediate knowledge of using an email service supplier, including setting up HTML & plain text emails.
- Working experience of Meta Platform, Jira or Confluence will be a plus.
- Results-oriented, team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.