Enterprise Architect, Kraków
OANDA’s vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award- winning solutions. Founded in 1996, OANDA became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online- based trading around the world, allowing forex and CFD investors to trade the financial markets. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment. We have come a long way since our first currency feed 24 years ago. We are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from tech start-ups to global corporations.
About the role
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect who is passionate about solving business problems through the intersection of technology and process optimization. You will lean into your passion for efficiency and automation to distill the underlying needs from our business processes, and to serve those needs through applications, integrations and automations in our systems. Your goal is to introduce consistency and efficiency to achieve agility, cost optimization and employee satisfaction while enabling our business functions to achieve their goals. Reporting directly to the CIO, the Enterprise Architect plays a key role in modernizing our IT strategy. In this role you will be accountable for all enterprise applications, integrations, and data architecture, so the ideal candidate will have experience in technology, business process design, and executive communication.
What you'll do:
- Work with finance, marketing, customer service, and sales to learn their business processes and propose technology platforms and implementations to improve and enable their delivery.
- Tackle interesting problems in a complex organization with entities in multiple geographies and a variety of financial products.
- Translate our corporate strategy to technology goals. Coordinate with C-level executives to inform their strategies with a technology perspective.
- Develop technical architectures with our data, integrations, and product development teams.
- Apply Enterprise Architecture and Master Data Management concepts to ensure a consistent and accurate view of data across our systems through integrations.
- Define common data entities in our applications. Work with application owners and development teams to define interfaces and schemas to make their data accessible.
- Work with Enterprise Application vendors (Salesforce, Mulesoft, Marketo, Agresso) to fit them into our technology strategy and support their continued implementation.
- Balance the cost and benefit of process automation and integrations. Prepare business cases to justify technology investment with concrete returns.
- Apply Domain-Driven Design, Event-Driven Architecture, and other integration architecture patterns for integration between internal and external applications.
- Train your colleagues to help them get the most value out of our enterprise systems.
- Stay up to date with modern technologies through self-directed research and by attending conferences, webinars, and events relevant to our technologies and industry.
- Ensure continued regulatory compliance through prescriptive process implementation in our systems and a strong focus on security and auditability.
- Work with business stakeholders to establish key performance indicators and instrument our systems and processes to provide real-time visibility and reports into our performance.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture concepts and best practices.
- Experience in Enterprise Application Integration patterns
- TOGAF, CTA, and Cloud certifications
- Experience in Salesforce and Mulesoft
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.