Engineering Trainee , Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Last year we rolled out a new version of the currency converter (oanda.com/currency-converter/) and this app gets over 50 million views a month! Is in it amazing?
How we work?
We are looking for 4 Trainees to join our IT Teams:
- Trading Platforms, where we are redefining our customers’ trading experience by creating a next generation trading platform.- Funding Engineering is responsible for building applications that are used by our clients to complete the funding process for a seamless funding experience. - FX Labs is creating market analysis solutions to improve customers trading experience.- Shared Services, place where user authentication and users’ data management are done.
We would be happy to invite you to work from our office in Krakow, since the beginning of July 2023.
Our holidays traineeship lasts 3 months with a possibility to extend the contract for the next 3 months.
We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office from time to time with respect to your own commitments.
Join us and:
- Advance your skills of React Native, NodeJS, iOS, Android, Flask, GraphQL, SQL, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
- Be responsible for contributing to the existing codebase (adding new features, testing existing functionality).
- Develop and support the technologies that power our OANDA's web internal and public-facing websites.
- Work in friendly and collaborative company with an open office environment.
- Analyse problems and develop creative solutions, independently and with the team.
- Have a unique opportunity to level-up your CV and earning potential.
- Availability to work min. 30h per week from the beginning of July/August to the end of September/October.
- Good command of English - B2.
- Understanding of front-end and back-end technologies.
- Knowledge of unit testing will be a plus.
- Experience with Git will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences everyone brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube