Employee Services and Experience, Europe (Contract 12 months), Kraków
We are looking for an individual who is interested in joining a global People and Talent Acquisition team in a twelve month contract position that will be challenged by growth and creating a leading employee experience in a growing organisation. In the role of Employee Services and Experience you will be responsible for leading Human Resources Generalist activities with primary responsibilities in support of our employee client groups in our Poland offices with the ability to grow client group support to our broader European offices. The position will be based out of our Kraków, Poland office with a requirement to travel to Warsaw once per week.
Working in partnership with the global People & Talent Acquisition team, the Employee Services and Experience will support of HR processes, programs and administration with employee experience in mind and will be the first point of contact for HR queries for employees in our Poland offices.
Reporting to Human Resources Manager, Kraków, the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and people operations experience. The ideal candidate will be proactive with the ability to manage time, prioritize work, multitask & have strong attention to detail.
New Hire Activities:
- Lead new hire introduction and onboarding for the region
- Ensure all onboarding documents & processes are complete in a timely manner
- Create, update & maintain HR system & personnel files on Ceridian Dayforce HCM
- Provide HR support to OANDA Poland client groups by assisting in the creation and implementation of effective HR programs and initiatives
- The delivery of orientation sessions
- Acting first point-of-contact for HR queries and ad-hoc requests in the region for employees & managers. Escalating queries to the appropriate teams.
- Act as administrator for all HR portals and systems, producing all HR reports including the development and delivery of the monthly HR dashboards
- Good knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, and maintenance of regulatory required policies and protocols
- Maintain and administer all requirements related to human resources and employee related documentation at all stages of employee lifecycle
- Administering the New Hire Survey for the region
- Supporting Social events for the region
- Assisting in employee departure process with offboarding and providing employees with relevant information
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars as required, locally and globally
- Support HR administration and reporting requirements
- Assisting with updating policy, procedures and HR updates on intranet (Confluence)
- Support human resources projects and initiatives, globally and locally, in coordination with global human resources and recruitment team.
- Managing relationships with external HR vendors
- Maintaining benefits system for employees
- Support office expansion
- Ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist, People Operations and Experience or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Ability to travel to Warsaw once per week to support client group work requirements and deliverables
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize high volume of work
- Capability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Flexible, adaptable and Collaborative
- Ability to learn new applications and processes quickly and effectively
- Tech savvy, strong computer skills in MS Office
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow within a well-established organization at its newest location.
- Attractive benefit package
- We are a learning organization and provide Learning & Development allowance
- Work with dynamic, passionate and creative teams
- Flexible working time
Covid support section
- We are moving to the new office space -Zabłocie Business Park which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!