Digital Marketing Specialist, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Who We Are
We are the most experienced brokerage house in Poland, offering financial services based on information technology (FinTech). We provide investors with intuitive tools to trade in currencies, commodities, stock indices, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the TMS mobile application, investments in global markets are always at hand!
If you enjoy internet marketing, you’re a fast learner, data analysis is a piece of cake to you, and you like the dynamics of the trading industry, this is a job for you!
You will be responsible for:
- The leads and clients base and use e-mails, push notifications, in-app messages, text messages, and webpages
- Mailing coordination, creating content from scratch, identifying target groups,results’ analysis, and implementing new strategies
- Communication with mobile app users, sending push notifications, planning further communication, and updating content on the mobile app
- Process automation using Salesmanago and other tools we use
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role (mailings, webpage content management, marketing campaigns, SEO)
- HTML + CSS knowledge at the level that allows creating mail messages
- Analytical thinking, ability to work with numbers, and good MS Excel knowledge
- Proactivity, driving processes E2E, ready to take ownership for own projects
Nice to have:
- Commercial experience with mailing tools (Freshmail, Getresponse, or preferably Sales Manago)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Good with words
What You Can Expect from Us
If you’re a successful candidate for the Digital Marketing Specialist position you will be joining a rapidly expanding, highly successful FinTech organization and have the opportunity to learn about financial markets from world-class experts. Working in a modern office space in the heart of Warsaw, you’ll also receive:
- Job security based on an employment contract
- An excellent benefits package, including private medical care
- Access to global learning and development programs
TMS is part of OANDA group, an award-winning global company offering currency solutions to individual and corporate clients who range from tech start-ups to global corporations.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.