Digital Marketing Project Manager, Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
As Digital Project Manager, you will work closely with the Acquisition (paid and SEO) team/ Marketing team (Digital Product Manager, Content Writers, Content Editors and Design), Web Engineers, regional stakeholders and business owners, to help create and maintain best in class digital campaign solutions for all business lines.Reporting into the Acquisitions Director, you will guide cross-functional teams to execute best practise digital campaign strategy from conception to implementation.On a day to day basis expect to plan and manage road-maps across both single and multi-stream projects, co-ordinate resources, compile project estimates, identify and mitigate risks with great cross functional communication skills.
- Establish project scope by understanding strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters by working closely with business line experts, examining and making recommendations based on e-commerce best practise and business objectives.
- Developing written proposals and communicating cross functionally.
- Manage project timelines based on objectives, planning project life-cycledeliverables and resource availability.
- Preparing execution and modifications based on requirements; leading the planning and timeline deliverables
- Provide project status and success based on collecting and analysing data and trends.
- Deliver tactical wins by collaborating with the Marketing Team / Regional stakeholders/ Web Engineering team as well as multiple business linesstakeholders.
- Monthly reporting of metrics to key stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of campaign project management within e-commerce sector
- Key areas of competency: digital marketing – SEO and SEM, web design, user experience design, user interface design, mobile, user testing, HTML, CSS, jquery, wire-framing, prototyping, Adobe creative Suite, Agile, Jira, CMS implementation, workflow and user journey design, web analytics, GTM
- Excellent verbal and written communication across multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones with an in-depth understanding of global localisation – US, UK, EMEA, APAC
- Passionate about digital solutions delivering commercial objectives – familiarity with emerging web trends and technologies is critical to driving business growth