Digital B2B Marketing Specialist , Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
OANDA Group company, TMS, is looking for a Digital B2B Marketing Specialist to join our team in Warsaw.
TMS Brokers is part of OANDA Group, an award-winning global company that offers currency solutions for both real and corporate clients: from tech start-ups to global corporations.
TMS is the most experienced brokerage house in Poland, offering financial services based on information technology (FinTech). We give investors intuitive tools to trade on currencies, commodities, stock indices, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the TMS mobile application, investments in global markets are always at hand!
If you are passionate about Internet Marketing and you are not afraid of looking for new solutions or using new tools; you want to develop lead generation/nurturing processes and you have a talent for data analysis - consider joining TMS global Marketing/Sales Team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist in B2B area, you will be responsible for:
- Creating the image of TMS as an expert on the currency market among the business clients.
- Planning, creating and optimization of B2B online campaigns – lead generation/nurturing processes.
- Daily work on LinkedIn platform, looking for new business clients and contact with companies’ representatives.
- Managing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) - monitoring performance, preparing reports, and recommending improvements.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Min. 2 years of experience in B2B marketing area (previous experience in financial companies will be an advantage).
- Current knowledge of tools and solutions to facilitate digital operations in a B2B environment.
- Hands-on experience running LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter Good knowledge of online marketing tools e.g. Freshmail, Getresponse, Mailchimp.
- Previous experience of using CRM platforms e.g. Pipedrive.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Natural writing flow.
- Good work organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.