Data Security Team Leader, Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
We are looking for Team Lead of Information Security Operations!
This is a unique opportunity to join global team and work with Experts!
Join us and :
- Plan, implement, upgrade, and monitor security alerts / indicators for the protection of OANDA’s digital assets, and information.
- Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
- Develop plans to protect against, and responds to computer security incidents, security / data breaches, and viruses.
- Update and maintain control matrices and spreadsheets and provide recommendations for management’s consideration.
This position ensures compliance with OANDA’s internal controls, regulatory and information security policies and procedures. You will work with internal audit, external audit firms, and regulatory agencies to provide supportive documentation as applicable.
The role is located in Cracow and we work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office (Cracow, Zabłocie) minimum once a week.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading a team
- 5-8 years of experience specifically in the information security industry
- Industry Credentials: CISSP (minimum), plus CISA or CISM
- Working knowledge of industry security standards such as SOC2, ISO27001/ISO27002, NIST, etc.
- working with security technologies
- implementing internal processes to manage information security initiatives
- with compliance and regulations in the financial industry
- in writing security policies, standards, guidelines and processes
- Certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker, CompTIA Network+, CWAPT Certified Penetration Tester, Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube