Data Reporting Analyst, Kraków
About the role
Our global Data Analytics Team manages the entire data lifecycle - from extraction to visualization. We work in the Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Python and are always prototyping new technologies. So if you want to join both data scientists and data analysts and you feel that data is not just the answer, but the means to asking more questions - join us!
TMS Brokers is part of the OANDA group, an award-winning, private equity backed, global company that offers leading currency solutions and online trading platforms for both real and corporate clients.
We are the most experienced brokerage house in Poland, offering financial services based on information technology (FinTech). We give investors intuitive tools to trade on currencies, commodities, stock indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the TMS mobile application, investments in global markets are always at hand!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Daily reporting and analysis of different aspects of company’s activity.
- Preparing financial reports (both regular and ad-hoc).
- Presenting forecasts to the business.
- Optimizing existing processes and preparing report automations.
- Analysing data trends and new technologies.
What are we looking for?
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Previous experience with SQL with willingness to learn and develop the skill set.
- Strong Excel skills (complex formula i.e., nested IFS, VLOOKUPS, basic VBA).
- Basic proficiency in Python will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud/BigQuery/BigData or other cloud technology as well as Tableau, Domo, PowerBI or Lookeras will be an asset.
- Excellent communications skills and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and resourceful.
- Passionate about finding efficient solutions to technical problems.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.