Data insight manager, Kraków
The Data Insights Manager will be a key role within Marketing to harness and manipulate data to uncover hidden insights for actionable business opportunities. Further, this individual will track business performance metrics and build forecasts to ultimately create close-gap marketing tactics to meet business objectives.
- Track, monitor and optimize marketing campaign targeting and evaluation, making recommendations to improve ROI
- Uncover client behavior insights by querying relational databases (DB2) using business intelligence software such as DOMO and also directly using SQL
- Design automated and ad hoc reports/dashboards to monitor business performance
- Develop and validate customer segmentation using advanced statistical techniques with various internal and external data sources
- Cohort and lifetime value mapping
- Own real-time consolidated forecasts to measure and provide reporting relative to targets and other metrics
- Monitor and analyse promotional activities to determine effectiveness, accuracy, and performance relative to forecast and identify trends
- Ability to monitor performance of tests and turn off at predetermined significance levels
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of analytical experience, preferably in marketing or financial services. Intermediate SQL writing experience is required.
- Post Secondary education equivalent to a university degree in numerate or analytical discipline such as Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Operational Research, Economics, Statistics etc.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover insights to develop creative and fact-based recommendations that are actionable
- Ability to use data and other facts to objectively influence and persuade
- Ability to work on multiple phased-in projects with various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and ability to present findings to senior leadership
- Detail-oriented and intellectually curious
- Very strong analytical skills
- Experience with Salesforce database infrastructure is an asset
- Familiarity with Marketing Tech Stacks such as DMP, CDP, DCM, GA
Ready to take a step forward?
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.