CX Technical Writer, Kraków
At OANDA the CX Technical Writer works closely with the customer service and operations teams to create and maintain all customer service-related content. Ultimately, this role will be responsible for increasing customer self-service and improving the self-service experience of our clients.
- Write, edit and provide feedback on internal and external customer service documents
- Submit work to Content Team Lead, CX Operations Team Lead and Compliance teams where appropriate for review and approval
- Lead and plan meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from both CX and other teams at OANDA to gather information and create documentation
- Coordinate with the CX Content Team Lead on improving user experience that is consistent with our brand
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to ensure content is readily accessible to our clients
- Utilize Salesforce reports and dashboards to analyze quantitative data and identify who and why someone is accessing our self-service help portal
- Analyze, review and implement changes to the client support website pages so that they are optimized for search engines
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics for module development
- Research industry-related topics and standards around content management
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) according to Marketing’s copy style guide
- Prepare, edit and create presentations for CX and other teams at OANDA
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- University degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 2-5 years of work experience as a writer, or similar role managing SEO/tagging and content flow in Foreign Exchange or Financial Services or related industry
- Demonstrated writing skills either in published articles, content or website material
- Strong research experience with demonstrated ability to leverage multiple resources to develop compelling content for website publications that meet content and governance standards
- Demonstrable experience utilizing Salesforce (Knowledge Base)
- Some knowledge of HTML
Skills & Behaviours:
- Ability to work to short and tight deadlines and deliver quality work in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams; ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented, reliable, resourceful and meticulous in nature
- Flexibility to work hours accommodating to time zones
- Must be a problem solver, decision maker, with the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines in developing relevant / intriguing content
- Process driven with strong project management and multi-tasking skills
Covid support section
- We are moving to the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.