CRO -Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
We are seeking an experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join our digital-first Marketing team. As an experienced CRO, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. We are looking for an individual who is an experienced, data-driven professional focused on helping to evaluate and craft conversion-centric, digital strategies & experiences to help improve the metrics that matter most to business. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics and the UX conversion strategies & tactics that help drive performance and insights across commercial metrics.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conversion & UX strategy - from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting and analysis.
- Exceptional project management – from planning to delivery and continued growth
- Building strong relationships; establishing clear lines of communication with internal clients, using problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
- Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating and improving; a sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape; a zest for UX design and research and an entrepreneurial spirit to improve processes– from planning to strategy to delivery.
- Successful collaboration with internal resources (including design, analytics and cross-channel teams)
- Provide ongoing recommendations to assist deliver in key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, user scenarios and persona development.
- Help drive the success of user engagements, as the subject matter expert on a number of conversion optimization & UX engagements. Understand the entire process: from KPI definition to execution to insight discovery
- As part of a specialized CO/UX team, assume accountability and ownership of program successes and failures
- Conduct UX research through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Apply knowledge of web analytics, user segments and audiences as they relate to the optimization process
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and value
- Perform best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication; contribute to the development and improvement of processes that support the alignment of quality, scalability, and capacity of the team
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimise landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for email, social media, SEO and PPC in order to optimise each conversion path
- Optimise our marketing’s conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales teams
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff
- A bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Economics, Statistics, Information Science, etc.) is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a website testing and/or UX focused role
- Highly proficient in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience reporting on success/failure of optimization efforts
- Strong proficiency in digital marketing & effective website design
- Experienced creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications
- Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Advanced Excel)
- A sound understanding of the mathematics behind effective testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing; positive customer service experience, including managing challenging stakeholders
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimise for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver