We have come a long way since our first currency feed 25 years ago. We are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients - from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for an e-commerce copywriter to join our fast-growing marketing team. The copywriter will help with the creation and implementation of our content strategy plan in line with our overall strategy. This will be across all channels, including our full web portfolio and paid and owned media channels.
This is a demanding role within an exciting team team and you’ll be key to helping us achieve our objectives.
- Your responsibilities will include writing, planning, producing, briefing and editing all manner of finance-related content
- You should be comfortable with creating, editing and optimising complex copy, which will be heavily focused towards trading (forex and CFDs)
- Implement a detailed content project plan focused on our business lines
- Adhering to the company’s tone of voice and ensuring all copy is on brand and follows best UX practices
- Creating and editing thumb stopping headlines and engaging content that drives traffic to our websites
- Work closely with designers to create content for paid media channels and social media
- Building strong working relationships with key team members to create cohesive content and product strategy delivery.
- 6+ years experience in writing and creating search-friendly and user friendly content
- Ability to adapt your writing style to suit our brand’s tone of voice and amend copy based on stakeholder feedback
- Excellent written skills are a must and you will have demonstrable examples of creating engaging web copy for a regulated environment
- You must be an organised individual who has the ability to write articles in a fast-paced environment
- Previous demonstrable experience creating and implementing a successful digital content strategy.
- Communication. You must be articulate, confident and can display and demonstrate your ideas succinctly and clearly. Your communication skills, both written and verbal, should be of the highest caliber
- Collaboration. You work well within a collaborative, team-based environment. You inspire teams and instill positivity. You are transparent in the work that you do, sharing it openly with others
- Team player. You must be able to work within a lively team and take on feedback and share ideas and concepts in a positive and friendly manner
- Results driven. You are a highly motivated individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. You are creative, innovative and can think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Project management and ownership. As you are first to call for all manner of marketing communication, you are organised and can manage projects efficiently - from concept creation to stakeholder communication.
- Responsible. You take responsibility for your work and are open to learning and enhancing your knowledge of the financial markets and our products and services.
Covid support section
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment - video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume. Let us know you!