OANDA’s vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Founded in 1996, OANDA became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, allowing forex and CFD investors to trade the financial markets. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment. We have come a long way since our first currency feed 24 years ago. We are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from tech start-ups to global corporations.
We are looking to recruit an e-commerce Copywriter to join our fast-growing Marketing team. The Copywriter will be accountable for creating and implementing the content strategy plan in line with our overall strategy across all channels, including our full web portfolio, both our paid and owned media channels
This is a demanding role within the team and you’ll play a key role in shaping our future and growing the content team.
- Create and implement a detailed content project plan focused on all of our business lines - heavily focused towards Trading (Forex and CFD)
- Your responsibilities will include planning, producing, briefing and editing all manner of finance-related content and you should be comfortable editing and creating complex copy
- E-commerce focused content creation and delivery
- Oversee the development and implementation of the company’s tone of voice
- Create & edit thumb stopping headlines & engaging content that drives traffic to our websites
- Work closely with designers to create content for all paid media channels
- Use analytics to monitor impact of content across all channels, reporting back on strengths and weaknesses, and using this in future content marketing campaigns.
- Build strong working relationships with key teams in order to ensure cohesive content and product strategy delivery
- 6+ Years’ experience managing the creation of SEO optimized content ideally within the Excellent written skills are a must and you will have demonstrable examples of creating engaging web copy for a regulated environment. You must be able to adapt your writing style to suit our brand's tone of voice. You should be well-versed with the Guardian and AP style guides and should know your apostrophes from your semi colons.
- Your responsibilities will include planning, producing, briefing and editing all manner of Experience of working in a regulated environment will be preferred.
- Previous demonstrable experience creating and implementing a successful digital Content Strategy.
- Communication - You will need to be articulate, confident and can display a clear level of intelligence. Your communication skills both written and verbal will need to be of the highest caliber
- Collaboration - You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment. You inspire teams and instill positivity. You are transparent in the work that you do, sharing it openly with others
- Results Driven - You are highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possess the Entrepreneurial - You are creative, innovative and can think quick on your feet in a fast-paced growing environment
- Project Management and ownership - As you are first to call with various marketing communications, you are organised and can manage a project efficiently through all the various stages of creation and stakeholder management