Content Marketing and Communications Manager , Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
As a strategic thinker, you will contribute to developing and implementing a Content and Communications strategy aimed at supporting acquisition targets. You will work ‘hands-on’ to execute this strategy through profiling activities across a variety of formats and channels such as company blog, owned socials, influencer platforms, earned media, and paid content partnerships.
You will work under the direction of the Global PR & Social Media team in London and closely support the local OANDA TMS Marketing team in Warsaw.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Developing of a content and communications strategy to raise awareness of the business in key EU countries and Poland.
- Coordinating a calendar of Content activities and PR & Social Media communications, fully aligned with the Marketing calendar.
- Managing the relationship with our Content, PR and Social Media agencies (2-5) for EU/PL.
- Content Marketing: editing the company's blog and newsletter, writing sponsored texts for trade media (i.e. Parkiet, Forbes), collaborating with the SEO & Content agency.
- PR: supporting the Head of PR & Social on corporate communications and press releases, ideating individual posts, writing copy for posts, and publishing on platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), carrying out ongoing media monitoring and providing insight on competitor PR activities.
- Socials: launching OANDA’s EU channels and lead the strategy across content and influencer collaboration opportunities - maintaining and growing company's Influencer Marketing Program (bloggers, vloggers, financial trainers), cooperating with YouTubers.
- OANDA Reactive Community Management: monitoring channels for engagement and report back on issues and results - this includes reviewing brand mentions from automatic alerts and notifications, as well as scanning trading blogs and forums.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in similar roles, ability to coordinate end-to-end marketing projects independently.
- An interest in finance, investments, trading and new technologies will be a plus.
- Good English and Polish.
- Excellent writing skills and experience in creating marketing content (long form blogs or short posts; writing your own blog will be a big advantage!).
- A keen eye for how complex information can be visualized through graphics.
- A solid understanding of social media, with a pulse on trends and a sense for what a good brand looks like on channels.
- Knowledge of the basics of SEO.
- Practice in PR and cooperation with the media is welcome.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.