Content Lead , London
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Coinpass Limited, a UK crypto asset firm founded in 2018, has just joined OANDA Group; through coinpass.com, one of the few crypto exchanges registered with the FCA, OANDA will be able to invest in and grow a cryptocurrency trading offering in the UK market, providing retail traders and investors with a regulated route to the digital economy.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost your career in a global, multicultural team.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of Customers.
How we work?
This role will be supporting our CoinPass business and the great OANDA business. You will be part of a fast-paced, highly creative and focused team that is responsible for creating global tone of voice and language and brand marketing.
By the end of the first three months you will:
- Plan site structure and navigation with our web, design and SEO teams.
- Add new content to our in-house CMS system and work with our designers to ensure page layouts are on brand and user-friendly.
- Publish daily content across our global sites in all languages we support.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Plan and implement A/B tests and multivariate testing.
- Take a lead role within content editing, helping other members of the team to realise their full potential.
- Work with web dev to ensure technical fixes and improvements.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Demonstrable knowledge and fine understanding of website management (site structures, mapping etc).
- Excellent understanding of good web writing practice.
- Basic HTML knowledge is a bonus.
- Experience with image editing using Adobe Photoshop or similar platform (Windows OS).
- Knowledge of user experience principles and SEO techniques.
- The ability to manage your own workload and competing priorities to meet deadlines.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube