Content Executive (6-month contract), London
Billions of dollars worth of trading volume are transacted through OANDA’s platforms every day.Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
This role will be responsible for creating marketing leading content across all of OANDA.com global digital properties; including but not limited to uploading new content, editing, managing international copy and using our CMS to accomplish this.
- Campaign management/ Optimisation
You will be joining a global marketing team delivering market-leading digital content. We offer flexible working arrangements with an option to work from our London office one day per week.
What you will do:
- Adding new content into multiple CMS’
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs and follows our in-house style guide.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Organize, modify and update existing content
- Verify content and information
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Analyse data and analytics, and seek to increase engagement
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Wagtail, WordPress, etc)
- Editing, and proofreading experience
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality, digital media technologies and market
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.