Compliance Specialist, Malta
Main function of the Role
Reporting to OEM Head of Compliance in all respects, ensuring a compliant culture is embedded within all levels of the business
- Accurate and comprehensive recording as well as actioning of key metrics: client categorisation and risk classification, internal STRs and SARs, sanctions, PEPs and adverse media screening, etc.
- MiFIR and MiFID II as well as EMIR trade and transaction reporting.
- Review of marketing and advertising, FAQs and website content in line with regulatory requirements.
- Assist with Compliance Monitoring Programme and identify/implement plans for remediation of weaknesses and deficiencies.
- First point of contact for all internal compliance, funding, AML/CFT, account opening related escalations and enquiries.
- Assist with compliance and AML training.
- Handling of complaints.
- Periodic risk analysis review and risk assessments.
- Monitor and asses the effectiveness of systems and controls, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Advise and assist business units in enhancing their policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements
Experience / Skills Required
- 3-4 years compliance related experience in the same sector
- Dynamic, problem solving with strong analytical skills
- Independent, ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to details, organised and customer focused with effective time management
- Strong oral and verbal communicator, excellent proficiency in English (other EU languages will be considered as an asset).
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.