Client Onboarding and Account Maintenance Analyst (Afternoon Shift) , Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost your career in a multicultural team.
- Give yourself a chance to develop in Account Onboarding, KYC/AML/Compliance, Client Services or Funding/Withdrawal areas.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
So if you:
- like reading criminal books or watching criminal movies... - solve the mysteries together with Sherlock Holmes...- and you have attention to details...
You should join our Account Onboarding Team!
How do we work?
The Account Onboarding Department consists of 19 team members who all work from Krakow. The Team who just look for a new colleague includes 6 people.
Our Account Onboarding Analysts play a crucial role in onboarding and managing all new Client applications and ensuring all required documentation is properly submitted and compliance with regulatory requirements. This includes to be the owner of the end-to-end Client application process from the moment new request is received till Client is fully onboarded and ready to trade.
We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office once a week.
By the end of 3 months, you will learn how to:
- Maintain an appropriate audit trail and documentation in all instances, to evidence/support the review and assessment of each reviewed application.
- Review and investigate suspicious alerts, referring/escalating to the Team Lead for guidance when necessary.
- Correspond with Clients in a professional and courteous manner with regards to documents, status of accounts.
- Protect the confidentiality of client information in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Maintain a well-developed knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements across all OANDA Divisions.
- Built and maintain a good working relationship with Sales, Funds, Compliance and Client Experience Teams and respond to requests and queries effectively and promptly.
- University Degree, with a focus in Finance, Law or Economics preferred.
- Previous experience of KYC, AML, Compliance, Legal or Audit area will be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to work in evening working shifts (8h starts between 1:00pm and 3:00pm).
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team as well.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to the details.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube