Client Experience Team Lead , Kraków
About the role:
Customer Experience Team Lead will provide constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible. We look the Leader who will be also able to effectively support their respective team through coaching, problem solving and process improvement. You will also act as escalation point for complex queries and you will have a chance to involve in projects and ad-hoc requests from Management.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Developing a strong understanding of OANDA’s product and platform offerings, system tools and customer lifecycles.
- Increasing customer engagement and satisfaction scores by eliminating pain points in the process.
- Workforce management, including scheduling, introducing changes to improve customer satisfaction, managing to outcomes and empowering Client Experience team to resolve issues on first contact where possible.
- Motivating the team - recognizing and rewarding individual and team excellence.
- Employee performance management by identification of team members’ strengths and weaknesses and actioning accordingly.
- Providing employees the opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement with access to tools and learning resources.
- Liaising with the various departments to ensure Client Experience is updated in a timely way.
What are we looking for?
- Min. 1 year of supervisory experience in a customer service environment or similar.
- Proficiency in English and additional knowledge of French, German, Spanish, or Italian. Good working knowledge of Polish would be advantageous.
- Previous experience with a CRM system e.g., Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Zendesk will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage change by supporting innovation and implementing organizational changes required to increase the organization’s effectiveness.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to assimilate and interpret large amounts of data to drive change and objectives within the team.
- Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals.
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Openness to work on AM or PM shift: (8:00am - 4:00pm) or (12:00pm – 8:00pm); mainly remotely– it will be ideal to meet with the team at the office once a week.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.